欢迎您访问无锡梅园公园管理处的官方网站 首页 | 加入收藏 | 景区位置
输入关键词搜索

您的当前位置:      首页 > 梅园介绍 > 景点介绍



开办于1927年,1929年在此新建校舍。2000年进行了全面整修,恢复了当年的面貌,并经多方收集,整理了一批资料,成立了荣氏历史陈列室。正厅中堂横幅为荣德生先生在1943年冬手书“心正意诚”,横幅下布置荣先生撰于1929年的《豁然洞读书处文存序》序文,正厅两側的东厢和西厢陈列读书处学生作文选。

[Studying House] Founded in 1927, built in 1929, and after a completely reconstruction in 2000, it had turned to the original look. The Rong Family History Exhibition Hall came into being after some collection and arrangement of material. The banner in the middle of the hall is Mr. Rong Desheng’s handwriting in winter in 1943, which means “Integrity and honesty”. There’s a foreword written by Mr. Rong in 1929 for 《Studying House in Huoran Cave》below the banner. Beside the front hall, there’re the East Hall and the West Hall, inside which exhibited students’ compositions.

上一页:宗敬别墅
下一页:念劬塔
    
开园时间:6:00~18:00
地址:无锡市滨湖区梁溪西路
投诉电话 0510-85517197
   
梅园介绍 网游梅园 梅园攻略 电子商务 新闻活动 文明创建
关注我们  
联系我们   |   版权申明   |   法律声明   |   隐私政策 版权所有 © 无锡梅园公园管理处 2015。版权归本公司所有,未经授权不得复制抄袭! 苏ICP备:07016563号-1